Fantage Line-UP

Fantage Line-UP

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The sadaf and xosubaxo Drama

Heres the story:

It happened like a really long time ago, I forget.

Me and xosubaxo were trading, disco board for secretary hair, she agreed to this.
She went first posted, then i posted and everything was a good trade.

Heres whats happening now:

She wants the board back.

I don't want to give the board back.

She makes some insta posts (insta is @fantagesadaf @cali_sadaf)
About how I SCAM because I wouln't trade her back <completely false meaning of a 'scam'

She was being really mean and I got like really mad because I hate being called a scammer so I just thought of things about her and I knew she was dark so I called her black :/

Then I felt bad so I deleted everything and she Saved everything and posted it on her page and blocked me so I couldn't see anything ;(

This is ALOT OF DRAMA going on

I just hope viewers will know that I don't scam, I have never scammed anyone before

Youtube is Fantage Glitter

If you are my friend I hope you can see past my racism, Im really sorry

But overall, the people saying i skam are LIERS because I don't and I didnt skam them I just won't trade back so like umm idk how thats a scam...

Anyways

Im sorry

-glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment