Fantage Line-UP

Fantage Line-UP

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Bears_rule123

I saw bears_rule123 earlier.

Her sisters are cats_rule123 and 927039.

All of them scam, all of them have youtube videos to prove it.

Anywayyyyy I found her kiosk and she was there with my friend snookie52345, they were apparently trading.

I said don't trade because bears_rule123 scams since I watch youtube scamming videos.

Snookie already went first and the trade was black boots for star bubble gum? <coine or star

Bears was making excuses like "I can't post gum" "Im laggy" and I was saying shes trying to scam you.

Then bears said she 'posted' and I 'bought' and then spread nasty rumors.

WELL IM HERE TO TELL YOU THOSE RUMORS ARE FAKE AND I HAVE EVIDENCE!!!

During their trade I traded with gigi9091.

Here is the picture of how much gold I had during the trade giving her gold.

You can go online and watch that trade later :)

Anyway in the photo I have 301011 gold and I'm buying something for 5000 gold.

301011 - 5000 = 296011

This is my recent IDPHONE :
















If I bought that gum I would of had less.

Bears_rule123 is a lier AND a scammer

Don't believe rumors without proof

xoxo

-glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment