Fantage Line-UP

Fantage Line-UP

Monday, March 16, 2015

Framerz




Hey so It's been a while since I have been posting...

Anyway, I have been hearing that lots of people have been getting hacked on Fantage

Sorry bout that ;(

Recently, my friend akema1 has been messaging me on instagram asking about if I have been hacking anyone recently... :/

I thought this was really strange since I don't know how to hack and even if I did I would probably hack myself some extra zero's after my gold amount if you know what I mean ;)


Sooooo back on topic

I got this picture from Akema with 'me' saying that I hacked this girl jackie idk

It wasn't me. I didn't hack. I don't hack. 

Gosh
This person is pretending to be me for some reason...

THEY ARE FRAMING ME OMG

oh well thanks for reading


bYe


-glitter357



Oh and one more thing

Look at this poem that I DIDNT WrItE:










This is really sad but its also really funny

No comments:

Post a Comment