Fantage Line-UP

Fantage Line-UP

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Yasminaamira Gossip

So if you have seen my blog from the start you should remember the editor yasminaamira.

Anyway what happened was she started making a new blog of her own and she hadn't posted really anything on this blog. So I told her maybe it was best if she just stayed on her new blog.

I also remember her asking me to trade accounts, she said she "trusts me enough with her account".

So I said okay and for her pass and she said no that I give my account first and she gives me hers.


I didn't want to give me account away okay???


So she said, "I thought you trusted me enough with your account" I said that "No. You said you trusted me with your account"

SHe never gave me her account she just wanted to get on mine.

She hadn't been on fantage in a while and I had thought she deleted me. She didn't. She found me and started to try and embarrass me. I was also receiving emails from fantage requesting password resetting.

"I remember when you were always asking me to sell my stuff" -Yasminaamira

"And back then you didn't have any gold" -Yasminaamira





She started to put me down like i'm a begger, I have no gold.

Well SHES EVEN MORE A NEWB THAN I AM xD hehe
















ANyway so I think that although it seems like she has gotten over me removing her from the blog and not giving her my account, she really hasn't.

OH oh she also started to 'brag' to me about how she was going to trade with fantboy for his bunny board.

What an achievement...

bYe

-glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment