Fantage Line-UP

Fantage Line-UP

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

What a Annoying, Rude, Creep

If you want to know what rude and mean is I’m here to tell you that Jessiegirl2012 is both.

Don’t trust her with her outside personality. 

She is actually a mean  membership girl. 

And do you ever realize she dresses really unpopular and she has a membership that has lasted like a bout 3 years. Pathetic. 

I’m even prettier than her and I don’t have a membership and I only play once a month. 

And I know she scams but if you look at glitters list of scammers she is not there because she is glitters friend and if glitter does something wrong she goes crazy and freaks out saying she is going to delete glitter but I know my sis and she DOES NOT CARE. 

She can’t even last a day without clinging to glitter. 

And have I ever told you how ANNOYING she is. Omg. 

Who cries and throws tantrums on FANTAGE. 

She acts like a five year old. 

Who does that? 

But that is just the beginning of how annoying jessiegirl really is. 

Once my sis accidentally deleted her and Jessiegirl went crazy saying “you deleted me”, when glitter didn't mean to deleted her name. that only happened because she was being annoying. 

So then Jessiegirl was mad for like a hour then came crying back to glitter saying she was sorry. What a wimp. 

Some people think that in real life she is actually a old man playing as a girl fantagian. 

And once I went to one of her lame tryouts and she got jealous and kicked me out because glitter and me were twining. 

Also if you accidentaly become her friend she will delete you if you do not wear your friendship bracelet. 

I know this because glitter experienced it. 

I think that explains how annoying and creepy jessiegirl2012
really is.

-Shimmer


Jessiegirl2012's thoughts:




2 comments:

  1. that girl is so annying and i hate her my sis (evelynyee) was freinds with her and everytime they were in the same room jeesiegirl would walk up to her eand say "BRACELET?" meanwhile me and her already ahs a breacelet on >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess3672 wanted a ciosk, but jessie said to buy something, and she kept saying another, and that she wanted to save up for brown battle hair. Princess bought 3-4 things from her, and she kept saying "another!".
    So she never got a ciosk

    ReplyDelete