Fantage Line-UP

Fantage Line-UP

Monday, December 29, 2014

The Good Witch and The Bad Witch

these are the other famous fantagians I have met:

gianna4125

and

cristina792

Who is the good one and who is the bad one?

The answer is simple:

cristina792 is the good witch, not really a witch, more of a really really nice person. She is super nice and sweet to any fantagians, not just mymallers or people with multiple items. She will even friend you if you friend her!





now onto the other witch

gianna4125. I saw her on fantage and said hi and she flat out ignored me thinking she was so much better. ;( Then later when she FINALLY answered, told me this:

me: hey!

gianna: umm hi

me: omg this is so cool meeting u!

gianna says to other friend: omo is she still here???

me: umm bye?

gianna: ll no answer ll







Also, I noticed how sweet pinkstardust is friends with cristina792 and yet, gianna4125 is not :/. Maybe gianna4125 could be really popular and famous with everyone, not just mymall popular people, if she decided to be nice to everyone.


There you have it, we have the best of both worlds on fantage.


-glitter357

1 comment: