Fantage Line-UP

Fantage Line-UP

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Haters gonna Hate Hackers gonna Hack

Heyyy! Kay usually I would make an edit but I feel like I haven't talked very much and its funny cuz I am the exact opposite in real life but oh whatever.  So today I wanted to issue a topic that has been spreading around fantage very quickly.  Hacking.  Okay so here's my first thought on hacking:

No. Just no.

                                                                                                                         Here's my second thought:

Why hack? For stupid pixels? Doesn't make sense to me.  And also, when you hack, why would you ban? I mean if you are going for items the stupidest thing you can do is ban them because it delays getting the stupid pixels that hackers want.

                                                                                                                        Here's my last thought:

So I realize hackers don't always hack for items or gold or whatever, but they also hack for revenge. To be honest, this is a game, if you want to get revenge, hacking them is not going to make them feel as bad as lets say stealing their computer. which nobody would do I am just making a point  So why hack? Well now I figured out why hackers hack!

Drumroll please............................

BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT HURT OTHER PEOPLE! ( In other words they have no life LOL)




#Endofpost
#LongPost
#Preach
#NextIsEdit
#Cya
#Bye
#Solong
GOODBYE FOR NOW FROM MICKEYMOUSE! HOTDOG HOTDOG HOT DIGGITY DOG!
Just stop reading this post k?

-Yasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment